Available Time: Lifelong.
To redeem your Microsoft Office key, please follow the instructions below:
3. Enjoy your newly acquired Office suite!
In case of problems with redeeming your key try the second method of activation:
2. To download Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business follow these easy steps:
● Type: Microsoft Office,
● Select version: Microsoft Office 2016,
● Select edition: Office 2016 Home & Business,
● Select language: your desired language,
● Select file: HomeBusinessRetail.img,
● Click "Download".
Office Home & Business 2016 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars and contacts. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Your stuff anytime, anywhere
Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
● Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
● Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
● Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
● Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
● Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
● Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are
optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.