To redeem your Microsoft Office key, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log-in to or create a Microsoft account here: https://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/MyAccount.aspx
2. After you created the account follow this link (you might have to login with your just created account first): https://downloadoffice.getmicrosoftkey.com
3. Enjoy your newly acquired Office suite!
In case of problems with redeeming your key try the second method of activation:
2. o download Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business follow these easy steps:
Type: Microsoft Office,
Select version: Microsoft Office 2013,
Select edition: Office 2013 Home Business,
Select language: your desired language,
Select file: HomeBusinessRetail.img,
Includes: Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013 and Outlook 2013.
Accomplish more for home and homework. Best for families who want Office on one PC. The first thing you'll see when you open Microsoft Office is a clean, new look. But the features you know and use are still there—along with some new ones that are huge time savers.
● Do more with Word docs open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
● Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
● Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
● Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
● 15 GB online storage with OneDrive - All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
● Your Office away from home - Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser.
● Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next appointment. You can add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions. Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, and Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) - all conveniently delivered right into your Outlook experience.
● Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
● Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
● Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
● Display: 1366 x 768 screen resolution
● Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
● Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Browser: Supported browsers for Office 2013 and Office 365 (includes browser requirements for using Apps for Office and Word video playback)
● Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
● Multi-touch features require a touch-enabled device. All features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
● Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
● Certain features require a Skype account.
● Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity: www.office.com/products.